The asset allocation that is appropriate for you depends on your financial goals, time horizon, and willingness and capacity to take risk. You can assign your portfolio a target asset allocation by completing the Investor Profile Questionnaire or by using the Investor Profile Table.
Just answer these seven simple questions about your life stage, attitude toward risk,
and other factors, then we'll show you a target investment plan based on your profile:
1. I plan to start withdrawing money from my investments for major needs in:
2. When I begin withdrawing money, I plan to spend it in:
3. My knowledge of investments is:
4. When deciding how to invest my money, I am
5. Select the investments you currently own or have owned in the past
6. Imagine that the stock market has dropped by 25% in value over the past three months. A stock that you own
has also dropped by 25% in value. What would you do with your shares?
7. Consider the annual returns of the five hypothetical investment plans below. Based on the range of possible outcomes shown, which plan would be most acceptable to you or best suit your investment philosophy?
One Year Return
These figures are hypothetical and do not represent the performance of any particular investment.